UR Energy will conduct a Complimentary Energy Audit of your building and soon after will provide you with a proposal showing your Annual Savings, Payback, ROI, Incentive amounts and more. Once you decide to proceed, UR Energy will handle all necessary applications and worksheets to secure your lighting rebate. UR will order all material, install the new lighting and dispose of the old. We have worked in almost every type of facility and setting and are proud to say our contractors are the very best in the business. Our Sales and office team having been doing this for two decades. Our goal is to help our customers anyway we can so that you can still operate your business the way you want while we serve your lighting and energy needs. In the end we know you will be pleased with the new lighting and significant amount of money off your electric bills!
- Free Lighting Survey & Proposal
- UR Handles all necessary Applications and Lighting Worksheets
- Orders, installs and cleans up all material.
- We wait for the incentive from the Utility
- Produce a Monthly Positive Cash Flow
- No payment upfront, pay after job completion
- 2 year payback or less
- High ROI %
- Cut your electric bill in half, Save Thousands.
- Improve overall look and value of your facility
- Reduce operating costs
Fill out the form below to get a FREE Energy Saving Analysis.
Energy Star & DLC
All products we use are either Energy Star or Design Lights Consortium (DLC) rated assuring that we adhere to all utility program requirements while providing the very best products for our customers.
ENERGY STAR Qualified LED Lighting:
- Reduces energy costs— uses at least 75% less energy than incandescent lighting, saving on operating expenses.
- Reduces maintenance costs— lasts 35 to 50 times longer than incandescent lighting and about 2 to 5 times longer than fluorescent lighting. No bulb-replacements, no ladders, no ongoing disposal program.
- Reduces cooling costs— LEDs produce very little heat.
- Offers convenient features— available with dimming on some indoor models and automatic daylight shut-off and motion sensors on some outdoor models.
- Is durable— won’t break like a bulb.
The Design Lights Consortium™ (DLC) is a project of Northeast Energy Efficiency Partnerships (NEEP), a regional non-profit founded in 1996. The DLC is dedicated to accelerating the widespread adoption of high-performing, energy efficient commercial lighting solutions. In collaboration with industry stakeholders, DLC defines high performance through technical requirements, facilitates thought leadership, and provides tools, resources, and technical expertise to members and industry.